This item should be an essential addition to your list of kitchen wares. The Classic Enameled Cast Iron’s country of origin is China. You, as a consumer would love its bright blue color, its elegant shape. You can cook food without worrying about the maintenance of the product as that remains far from a problematic issue. You do not even have to face problems of rust which diminishes the performance capacities of an object. So, do allow yourself to enjoy the magic of this serene blue meshed with the fragrance of your wonderful preparations! Enjoy working with a time-tested embodiment of strength and reliability.
- Colour: blue
- Materials: cast iron, metal, porcelain.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 6.2 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Country of production: China
- Enjoy cooking your favorite casseroles in this 7 qt. cast iron enameled pot
- Proper heating is ensured by the cast iron contractions, capacity of heat retention are also maintained.
- The exterior is enameled with porcelain which gives it durability and a gorgeous look.
- The porcelain enameled interior is safe for cooking because the sides do not affect flavors and therefore, do not jeopardize the final output or absorb foul smell of from unnecessary sources.
- The handles are wide and huge. You can grip with ease.
- Oven safe knob provides a firm grip and a wide range of cooking options
- Stovetop, oven and broiler safe
- Well accompanied induction stovetop
- Cast Iron body guarantees excellent heat retention and equal heat distribution
- Aptly suitable for cooking and serving
- Hassle-free maintenance and cleanup, fully dishwasher safe
- On the stove in the oven or under the broiler, this ergonomically built cookware nicely retains and evenly circulates heat for optimal results every time.
- Cleaning it is an easy task. You can also use dishwasher for the purpose.
- Acidic food items like beans, tomatoes, citrus fruits, when cooked in metal pans leads to chemical reactions with the pot that ruin the taste and nutritional value of the food. These adverse reactions also are not beneficial to the cookwares as well. They rob the products of their looks, their color. You must be aware of the tinted aluminum pans after several hours of simmering tomato recipes. A porcelain enamel prevents such reactions. The pot does not react with the food. The original flavor is preserved.
- The porcelain finish makes the pot perfectly suitable for marinating foods for long hours in acetic marinades.
Pros of Classic Enameled Cast Iron
- Activities of serving are made convenient.
- No problems of rusting! Rusting is a big time problem with most utensils. However, you can be relieved of that with this product. Corrosion is also not an issue.
- Can suit any kind of kitchen décor
- It is durable. The porcelain enameling ensures so.
- Satisfies your passion for cooking and makes you win the admiration of others.
- Porcelain also makes this product stain resistant, non-reactive.
- Accidental scratches remain inconspicuous. The attractive look of the item is maintained.
- The high level of heat application makes this product suitable and safe for use in all situations.
- Food does not react with the pot. This is another benefit of porcelain enameling. This is one benefit that you would be deprived of if you used cast iron enameled cookware.
- After heating it once, this remains hot for a long time.
- Reasonably priced.
Cons of Classic Enameled Cast Iron
- Some users have unfortunately complained of experiencing cracks on their ovens just after using it twice.
- One of its drawbacks is its limited lifetime warranty. This often becomes a reason for consumers’ lack of faith in it and decision to avoid purchasing it.
- The browning of the food or crispiness cannot be achieved as the surface traps the moisture between the food and the pan.
- The coating can wear off with time if regularly exposed to high heat.
- Metal utensils should be kept away from it or separated with a fabric layer. They cannot be stacked together.
You need to use it to be able to fully internalize the cooking experience provided by the Classic Enameled Cast Iron. The cast iron shows new qualities in this product. It has new roles to play in combination with the porcelain. Not only you will get something of a time-tested value but also opportunities for preparing a wide range of menu items with ease will open for you.